slug.com slug.com

5 3

LINK Yuri Bezmenov: Psychological Warfare Subversion & Control of Western Society (Complete) - YouTube

Conspiracy theory time!

I recently watched this shocking video about an ex-KGB Marxist explaining the process of undermining a target nation to destroy it without a shot fired through various tactics.
@11:42 he explains how the subversion process can be achieved by uniting different anti-American movements into one direction and be continued until the target society collapses.
@13:40 he explains how to undermine the religious institutions by slowly eroding them and replacing them with cults.
@14:28 he explains how to undermine the educational institutions by distracting them from efficient and pragmatic STEM fields, and teach them fields like Gender Studies.

I'm fairly familiar with the works of James Lindsay and James Boghossian, and Helen Pluckrose, and their attempts to connect the flaring passion of SJW/Feminist movements (among others) and cult-like behavior. These three scholars are also conscious of the movements' postmodern roots, and how 'applied postmodernism' in the 1990s gave rise to Crenshaw's Intersectionality theory and Critical Race theory.

Assuming the lecturer in the video is credible enough, does anyone think these gender, feminist, etc movements are rooted in Active measures designed to influence Western academia in a deconstructive direction, or influence Western religious structures in a deconstructive direction?

Mufasa 4 Feb 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Everyone needs to see this guy's lectures and read his books too. The books go into even more detail!

I watched his videos several years ago.
And yes they are rooted in an active programme to destroy Western cultures and nations.
I had a friend in the US who is an astrophysicist and had been a member of the Communist Party, as his parents were. He told me in the 1980's about the training the Communist Party gave him (and others) and it lines up with what Yuri explains.

The first time I watched this lecture I was dumbfounded as to how this info had been available since the mid 80’s and I had never been shown or, taught these things in any educational forum. Sadly, it is rumored Yuri died a depressed alcoholic because of what he seen America already becoming. He said he could not believe how far gone We were even back then. Looking back now, how much of a prophetic message was available to us but never brought to light.

No - he died in a 'car accident' in Canada

Yes, I firmly think such groups intend to undermine the free market system. Regarding religious groups, I tend to think (even to a lesser extent) they are in league with existing leftist cults, and seek to keep humanity in the dark.

I also watched this recently, provokotive stuff, no doubt.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20573
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.