slug.com slug.com

1181 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1181 comments (176 - 200)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

New customer. I like what I’ve seen so far!

More exposure to the UK and Europe. Posts I have seen are all American.

There are big brains over here you know, waiting to be drained, tapped!!!

Glad to check this community out. Tired of identity politics and phony SJW bs.. Hopefully some thoughtful conversation can take place here.

Welcome to the community.

I just sign on and already am having an open-minded discussion about a wonderful crazy idea!
Yay!!!
K, gotta go, there may be a reply from the poster!

Get Alex Jones, Paul Josef Watson and other deplatformed entities so their fanbase has a voice.

Yes, we are trying to setup a fan group for them here. See the groups section.

Has any thought been given to adding Russell Brand to this site/collection? While I am pretty moderate with conservative leanings, I find his mind quite refreshing and borderline revolutionary... like most of the IDW "founding fathers."

He's written some insightful books. You can create a group for him at level 4.

I feel it is necessary for the website to provide a clear and definite mission statement, one that is clearly displayed before accessing content, the statement should outline several undeniable tenants essentially a bill of rights. You should define the site as a privately held public utility. You should set up a "judiciary" in the case actions against a user are taken by the site. Users act as jurors randomly selected with a 2/3 majority for non permanent actions and unanimous agreement for permanent bands if that action is ever deemed necessary. You should find a secure method for insuring only actual individuals have access.

Wonderful idea - especially as we work out the balance of full expression and limits. We're currently trying to balance the positive image of the IDW public figures and the content of non-related posts. May take a week or so to know the next steps. Thanks!

Thank you. I hope I can figure out the operational side of this site.

I’m getting used to the format and look forward to discovering more. It’s also a great feature to see like minded people in my area especially living in NH

Thanks for the encouragement. We are nudging the site in an attempt to get the right balance of expression and direction.

Let me know how I can help out with these fun rides, really appreciate this platform. Sent pm too, but know its crazy busy for y'all.

A search feature would be nice. I have not found one as of yet, but I will keep looking!

@Janeybird Where is the search function? It's not glaringly obvious to me at this point. Thanks!

Click on your profile pic. At the top.

I’m just getting started and looking forward to getting involved. I was hoping there would be a group for Heather Heying. Once I find my feet, maybe I’ll start one.

Please have a category for 'Quotes' please.

I think your followers would benefit from Thomas Quiggin's research, experiences and views.

I’ll look it over, over time. I adapt to the situation, the environment. In this case the site.

Ebooks separated by category freely accessible. particularly books on history, politics, economics, and science

Thanks! I started working on a directory of tags here: [slug.com]

Add Camille Puglia I'm very wary of political Parties and MOVEMENTS-but I'll give it a try.Don't need e.g. "Peterson destroys whoever".Very Childish.Don't need such bias . Let the arguments speak for themselves.

Agreed, facts are more powerful than opinion.

Agree 100%

Woo hoo! Intellectual Freedom embodied in an online community. I pray that this becomes insanely huge in it own right. Those who get deplatformed need a place to think through dangerous ideas and hash them out.

Thanks - we're working hard 🙂

I’m so happy to have found a place that seems to be more interested in truth than in $&@&ing political correctness. Both Left and Right politics have severe problems which each parody in the other, even while talking past each other. Perhaps some of this can be addressed.

I was surprised by the uniformity in profiles of the represented groups!
I'd like to see more groups with views similar to Ben Shapiro, Larry Elder & Heartland Institute.

It's about time! We have to find a way to save the West... more importantly, the U.S. Constitution! This offers hope! I am not an optimistic person... time to start working to change that!

Keep things civil, there are no bad questions and all answers should be considered and discussed.

I just joined, have to view your site & will give you my feedback!
Thx
Cathie Post

Hi Cathie! I gave you a bunch of coins - I think you can use them to "buy IDW merch" - I don't buy merch myself (I already have too much clutter) so I just use my coins to give to others.
You were a Stew for Continental?! you might have known my oldest brother - he was a pilot. Anyhow as you can see I am now following you here on IDW. Glad you have arrived! BTW, this is where I spend much of my time - I only check in on YT once every day and then leave after just a few moments. I don't miss it really. LOL

I am so happy to see your site!!! It will be so nice to be able to interact with others who can discuss the issues that are destroying our Country and the World. Thank you for this.

When you want to tag people make it possible to predict the persons name and show the profile picture so you can get it right. Some usernames are easy to misspell.

Good idea. I'll put it on the list. Perhaps it will just search the usernames which are in the tread... right?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.