slug.com slug.com

1181 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1181 comments (526 - 550)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Only just joined so can’t really comment yet, glad to be onboard though ??

Get rid of the 'social credit' wizard points system.

We have some new things coming that will rely on it. But yeah, it's totally optional.

I just signed up so no real feedback to give. Give it a couple of weeks and ask again....

Free beer with every comment with 100 likes or shares or pluses. Oh, thumbs ups.. upses... up's.... what's the plural form of up?? Wait.. free beer instead of coins!!!

Mine will be a peroni

I'm on a skip full of medication, my doctor would do his tootie fruit. Thanks for the offer though ?

virtual beer?? I'm in

I'll drink to that!

Thanks. Everything is great

Mis spelled words. When i click on words I have mis spelled. your site gives me no options for correction is that normal for your site ?

Yes, it's my peeve too. We need to update the form for new comments asap!

Install Grammarly!!! It's a free program and works GREAT on this site!!

I am really new to this site I can't give any good feedback at this time, because I'm still window shopping right now.

You can try before you buy, no money down, layaway accepted. 🙂

Hi, my name is Robb, and I like to Party.

In all seriousness, I am anti PC/SJW. I am pro western culture and traditions. I consider myself a centrist that leans right politically. I used to lean left.. but PC culture, entitledness, racial lies, and SJW agendas, made me turn my back on the left.

You're not alone!

We need to stand together against the tyranny of the nw o of soro s and his cronies for the sake of our children's and grandchildren's future . I do not want my granddaughter to ask me one day why she has to wear a burkah, and why we have to say the 'right' things to get food to eat

Nobody survives Islam, ask the women.

Understood!

we have to do what we CAN! Welcome to the tribe!!

Thanks for the opportunity. I’ll keep you posted as I’m not sure what we need. I’m not in favor of FB stuff that is annoying or instagram. I like simple

For some reason I can't like anything today. Is there a reason why.

Yes, there's a bug... will try to get it fixed soon.

I just started so I have no ideas on impovement.

I just joined but so far it just looks like another 'Rant Rag'...

It may feel like that in some places here right now but we're working on a solution to help highlight comments with thought diversity relative to each visitor.

Thank you so much for creating this community!!!

Hi and thank you for the add. 1st question... Facebook can't censor us here correct? I'm tired of my posts of the truth being blocked, while the incredible lies and double standards and the hijacking of our country are going unchecked.

Facebook can't censor here but they may decide to ban us from their site. We do want to encourage facts and opinions but also requiring members to always humanize their thoughts.

Something we need to keep in mind while improving the site is the upvoting/like system. While browsing reddit you can obviously see if an idea doesn’t fit the general “correct” view I gets downvoted to the very bottom of the page where no one can see it. This site needs to be different. We shouldn’t hide someone else’s point of view if we don’t like it because we could grow from it.

Yes, I'm working on a gray paper idea (see, it would be called a white paper but this being a dark web thing...) now that could use insights gained here to bring together cohorts of people who would have the most impact on each other in terms of understand counter arguments. Will put it in a newsletter.

Just happy to see a new platform, will update after using for a bit

I wouldn’t encourage “upload photos to profile”... the other side is nuts!

Happy to find this new place to discuss.

Make an app so this can be taken out of Facebooks prying eyes.

We've both an iPhone and Android app that is a mirror of the website + some nice features.

Too soon to evaluate site. Will get back to you on that.

Free mini-bar

Please allow comments to be read without leaving the page, because when you click back to "browse" it takes you back to the beginning.

Ah, sounds like 2 features... "view/comment in listing" and "if you view and return, jump back to where you were at in the list". I'll see about both options. Thanks!

I love this community and the idea of donating coins for charity, however ive noticed that none of my donations have gone through. Im not sure if others have had this problem or if im not doing something right (seems pretty self explanatory) If you could advise me on this issue it would be appreciated.

I checked the donation system and it seems to be working as designed. When you "vote", you don't lose any coins but we just recorded that you voted with the coin.

@Admin got it. Thank you for the quick response.

Here's a head scratcher, do you believe America is being steered toward civil war. I have become convinced of this with Smollett being the latest of injustices aped on the american people

How about make a post about it?

I see civil wars breaking out thru the western world. It's kinda obvious why.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.