slug.com slug.com

1 0

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Can I ask a couple honest questions? I have followed your posts and they come across almost as a paid advertising for vaccinations.

What interest do you have in these "vaccines" (they are mRNA, not true vaccines)?
Why are you pushing them so hard and attempting to debunk the concerns around the mass vaccination campaign?

Because they work. And anti-vax arguments for the most part may kill people because largely they are false, and not based on science. Vaccines are the only safe way out of this pandemic, unless you want to be locked down forever or get the nasty virus yourself. The death rate is way too high for people 60 and above and that is still young by 2021 standards. COVID-19 is a vascular disease and can have long hauler effects after recovery.

I have been interested in DNA, tRNA, mRNA all my life and the science behind them is so logical and the technology is amazing. I will post another video on how they are made. It is fascinating.

Also there are Israel studies on the effectiveness of them. The mRNA technology may lead to cures to cancers. And that is a good thing. mRNA technology has been in development for decades.

Vaccines have saved millions of lives. Ignorance has killed many. They are vaccines. It's just a different process to create immunity.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:199034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.