slug.com slug.com

2 3

Even Dems now warning about Biden's dangerous illegal immigration actions including people not tested for virus-
[redstate.com]immigration-actions-including-people-not-tested-for-virus-n335527

SpikeTalon 10 Mar 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So...y'all feel it's ok to allow drug cartels across the border to addict and kill Americans?? It's ok to allow sex traffickers and pedophiles back in?? You have no problem with allowing gang members and terrorists to live as your neighbor?? How do you think you'll feel with a rapist living in the same neighborhood as your family??

I don’t mind open borders, but I’m fond of saying “you can’t have open borders and a welfare state”. I’m also not a fan of the DNC double standard of open borders but lock up/quarantine travelers crossing state borders. (I wish they would abandon the lockdowns, they are useless at this point, no hospitals are anywhere near 100% capacity).

Open borders could be acceptable without “government” funded (taxpayers) welfare.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:193318
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.