slug.com slug.com

2 2

Got stung by the Cov19 bug

Just got back home after a few weeks at a Cov19 quarantine facility. I tested positive after being swabbed on Feb 3. I had myself swabbed because I was having body malaise and cough. The result came in on the 5th, and so I started with Budesonide. After each dose, I noted a marked relief from the symptoms. I was picked up by an ambulance that night.

The facility was nothing fancy, just a repurposed school building housing 36 of us. No doctors or nurses, just a couple of baranggay health workers (midwives!) who manned the facility. I was fascinated to note that among the 36, I was the only one with symptoms (I had by then switched to Budesonide puffs). There were entire families who tested positive who were in the facility. Kids were running around, and adults were playing cards or board games.

Cov19 is over-rated. Those who get the flu have fever. The majority (I was the exception) who tested positive for Cov19 had no symptoms at all. And economies are being shut down because of this?

eschatologyguy 9 Feb 17

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Very interesting!

AUSTRALIA HERE. I had Covid-Sars-1 in 2002, only 800 died Worldwide, and it disappeared within two years, and there was No lockdown or testing that spreads it. In 2010 the amount of people that died from normal ailments is the same amount of people that died in 2020, this fact is just coming out! The United Nations couldn't convince everybody to succumb to the lie about climate change which they made a lot of money off and still are on the Stock Exchange with all the different Shares, so 2020 was the best time to release Covid into the World to stop PRESIDENT TRUMP from being re-elected, seeing he was the Only One standing in the way of the UNITED NATIONS NEW WORLD ORDER THE GREAT RESET, which started over 40 years ago, and is nearly complete, when the old die in the UN their young have been programmed to continue with the control. China couldn't just release it into America as that would look too obvious, and when you realise that for the first time in history the UN has accepted CHINA into the fold, you realise then what's going on!!! What it looks like to me is, they hate the White man, the Westerners, and the Foreign UN Muslims are involved in this to? In Australia over 50% of Aboriginals are now Muslims, one of my best friends is an Aboriginal Lady, and she's shocked that they left their dreaming, and become Muslims! The Muslims as stated by a good Muslim said, the Muslims are creating a country within the country of Australia. If they can't beat you in a war then they'll take over each country, one by one!! I wish you well.

The CCP made sure it got spread all over this time.

You should check out "Fans of Walid Shoebat" group here on Slug. He makes sense of the question why Islam is on the rise.

This is the link:

"Walid Shoebat - Kingdom of the Antichrist."

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:187913
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.