slug.com slug.com

4 3

LINK Disney Lucasfilm Fired Gina Carano From The Mandalorian #CancelDisneyPlus

Disney Lucasfilm Fired Gina Carano From The Mandalorian

Disney Lucasfilm fired Gina Carano from The Mandalorian Disney+ show on February 10, 2021.

#CancelDisneyPlus​ #IStandWithGinaCarano​ #TheMandalorian#STARWARS#NotMySTARWARS

NotMySTARWARS 7 Feb 11

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I canceled Disney in the 70's never did like their stuff.

I don't care to see rehashed old toons, She was a great new addition without her I'd rather rewatch old stuff. disney just jealous she can kick their ass

The sad part is she made a good point based on fact. Nazis weren’t some cartoon villains twirling their mustaches seeking to produce mayhem. The people were following their culture, which at that time blamed “the other” for their very real economic woes. The German people (not just soldiers) turned in their neighbors and brutalized Jews and others. The soldiers ran the camps, but their citizens and their anger are the ones that built the camps and loaded Jews, gays, and others into the trains and furnaces. It isn’t like the citizens sat by and did nothing while this happened.

Many Germans had no idea what was happening under their very noses. Or so it's claimed.

Was just reading about that on RedState. Disney is among one of the wokest organizations out there, times like this glad I never went to Disney World...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:184793
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.