slug.com slug.com

2 3

Canceling the Mandalorian's Gina Carano for Republican Jewish analogy only proves her point-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Feb 11

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, she is a tough woman, they fear her toughness

Gina Carano is a godess. I respect her courage, standing up to all those sjw fucksticks and putting her money; IE her career, where her mouth is.
The wokies who screamed for her cancellation because they were too feeble to hear a dissenting opinion probably think of themselves as 'oh so noble' - part of the Resistance.
After observing their flocculant behaviour, I think if they were cast back in time to NAZI occupied Europe - rather than being in the resistance - they'd ALL be collaborators.

Jordan Petersen used to teach his students to look at history with the thought that, if they were in Germany in ww2 most everyone in the class would have been a Nazi. I always say: “How many times have you stood against a large, popular group who threaten to kill or beat you if you disagree? Chances are the answer is 0 or you would dead and not answering my question”.

@RitBorg yes, I recall seeing JP saying that. He's absolutely correct.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:184791
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.