slug.com slug.com

0 0

LINK Arielle Scarcella FanSpace!

For me, COVID provided an excuse for my employer, who I was filing an EEOC Disability Discrimination case against (stage 3b breast cancer survivor, with continued issues), a cover to not renew my contract. EEOC did not see this as a retaliatory discharge even thou all filings were pre COVID. Never viewed my evidence per the drop box snippit I have. Suzanne Ketrosa in DC told me Congress ordered EEOC to reduce their inventory approximately a year ago. inventory Hm. Let that sink in. And if the case does not benefit EEOC, to drop it. My previous employer was a local community college. Soooo many funnels of money come into our colleges. And just like everything else, those who have the money influence decision and policy.

For me, this has all been worse than my 2 year battle with cancer where I lost both breasts, multiple infections, abdominal dehiscence, occupation and physical therapy 3 times, cellulitis, bla bla bla

About to lose everything I worked so hard for.

who cares, right? Those who could help without missing a step don't.[slug.com]

Simplicity38 5 Feb 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:181731