slug.com slug.com

6 5

I often use Britannica. Somebody called it "legacy media". Lol I actually prefer Britannica to Wikipedia. Which encyclopedia do you use, or do you use any at all?

[libguides.tcnj.edu]

Naomi 8 Jan 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As King, I use the King's council when I need to know something.

I use Infogalactica but I rarely use a source that can be edited easily or for more than just 'trend' oriented facts.

I don't use Wikipedia intentionally. Many searches default to it, but too many entries are clearly biased, so I can't trust what I read there.

Sometimes entries are also factually incorrect, something I've discovered on several occasions.

I would never use wikipedia! It is deepstate.

World Book since the mid 1960's the yearbooks are quite fun filled with the changing movie times (oh hush, they said "fuck in a film or I believe I saw a tit on the screen" )as well as lost facts such as Cleopatra was ugly as a dogs ass, still have them collecting dust
Britannica was for Libraries and more in depth research

I definitely prefer Briannica or pretty much any Encyclopedia than Wikipedia. I've gotten into a terrible habit of using Wikipedia. It's dumbed down bullet points, and missing a lot of context.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:176911
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.