slug.com slug.com

1 1

Reading medical journals can be boring and arduous, but since the subject of using Chloroquine as a treatment for Covid has surfaced again, I decided to search the libraries of medicine hoping to find a study on the subject. Usually, I hit some road blocks where either due to me not having a license to review the studies or I need to pay a large fee to access the peer reviewed studies.
Luckily, because the study I did find was fifteen years old I was able to read it. Now, I know this study is not today's Covid virus, but this study does conclude that Chloroquine is effective before and after contact with Covid type viruses.
So, the media spin making fun of the idea and the suppression of it's possible use leaves me very suspicious and reluctant to follow the establishments medical advice.
You can find the study at the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health. A direct link is provided below.

[ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

Letemdangle 7 Jan 17

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thanks for taking the time to do the research!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:174201
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.