slug.com slug.com

1 2

Atheism seeks dictator instead of God. You can't escape your minds stupidity. Why put so much faith in a left wing government? It doesn't exist any more than God does, it is purely a construct of your imagination. The pressure and strain of having to think for yourself versus being relieved of that pressure by simply doing what your boss says, your political leader, you religious leader, your parents, your God, now suddenly, all the pressure is in you and you run and hide and tell im a liberal and Christians are fucking idiots! While the Christian's believing in an imaginary God yell those liberals are brainwashed idiots doing what the government tells them to do! I bow to no man! While an entire country bows to Kim Jong Un because they need him to tell them what to do, another country bows to an imaginary God. Free your mind

Beachslim 8 Jan 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You bow to no man, and that's more than fine with me.

You probably acknowledge something. You probably, if you will, "bow" to something. What do you think it is?

Humans are theists by nature. Very few who claim atheism are truly atheist. The desire to have something greater than you as your provider and defender starts with mom. It is better to live among those who separate their God from governmental institutions. Their God is above in another place. Most who have no God above seek to set one up on earth. I would rather they believed in an invisible God then for them to demand I bow to their present God. Communism is a religion.

@ProveYourFaith It's an interesting phenomenon, atheism...saying that something doesn't exist.
I was an atheist---a real one. My experience w/ so-called atheists is that they have replaced God with something else, or they're mad at God---but it's always about God.

A real atheist, as I was---how can I put this---God doesn't enter the picture. God isn't on the menu. God is not even a consideration. It's like going to a restaurant and some obscure item isn't on the menu and you don't notice. Being an atheist isn't about having an opinion about God---it's literally nothing.

It isn't probably a very interesting story about how that changed, but it did. Kind of like one of those optical illusions---Do you see the fair maiden or the old lady? Everything is as it was, but what you now see, you can never unsee.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:172921
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.