slug.com slug.com

1 1

LINK 13 Most Intelligent People In The History Of The World - Financesonline.com

I adhere strongly to the John Stuart Mill model of liberalism. This kind of liberalism is largely gone today in the United States and seems to be defended only a very few Liberals in the Democrat Party and quite a few rational Conservatives.

jsegor 6 Jan 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Years ago someone like me would most likely have been labeled liberal. These days, the definitions of political sides have changed somewhat so I find more in common with the conservatives as the left is hardly liberal anymore.

Liberalism has been displaced by wokeness. In the old days liberals were color blind. Now the Woke only see color since it gets them the votes they need to stay in power. A cynical view, but unfortunately true. They have to keep the racism narrative going since a perpetual crisis gives them the excuse to impose their authoritarian rule.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:172661
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.