slug.com slug.com

2 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For the record, I support Donald Trump, and I currently oppose articles of impeachment against Joe Biden. An impeachment inquiry, maybe - I would have to do some more research before I could decide that.

It bothers me as well. As my parents told me when I was a kid, "Two wrongs don't make a right." I'm certainly open to an impeachment inquiry based on the evidence of his former dealings in Ukraine and China. I would even encourage such an inquiry, but advocating articles of impeachment before there has been a legitimate investigation would be as wrong for Republicans to do in the future as it is for Democrats to do now.

@KeithThroop Exactly! I'm also unsure of the legitimacy of impeaching a president for things he did so far in advance of even his presidential candidacy. If it is legitimate to do so, then I'm certainly in favor of an inquiry.

@DaveO276 Good point.

If successful cameltoe will be in.

We all know Joe won't last long anyways. He'll only be around long enough to set everything up for cameltoe, for her to be the puppet dictator.
Its just kinda amusing, the theatrics of it all...

@Tom81 I can't see Biden lasting a month.

@guru especially if he takes his dog walking again. Who knows what he might break next time

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:172456
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.