slug.com slug.com

1 7

LINK Tulsi Gabbard criticizes colleagues cheering for free speech crackdowns - YouTube

In my state, and I believe others in the US, one has to register with a party to vote in it's primary election. This law is meant to prevent foul tampering by rivals though it causes some issues for voters like me. People who don't treat elections as some team sport. Tulsi Gabbard was someone I wanted to vote for but I failed to register Democrat to be able to. Maybe my logic is flawed but to me the party convention already puts forward it's desired candidates for the people to elect. To me that in it's self removes the tampering as logically each candidate put forward by the convention should be an individual the party approves. To me the primary elections are simply meant to see which of those candidates the people condone. Maybe that's not how it works but I feel it should work that way. I rambled here but I had intended simply to say that among democrats I like Tulsi.

JacobHarbert 3 Jan 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Does Tulsi want to headline an anti-Crazy third party?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:172076
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.