slug.com slug.com

3 2

Veritas Just Released: PBS (Public Broadcasting Service), Principal Counsel, Michael Beller Caught on Tape. What a tool. Want to know what the East and West Coast Ivory Tower Elite think about the fly-over states' citizens? Take a gander. This is f.cking Orwellian. ​Smug Hubris.

Tarpon 7 Jan 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

speechless and horrified.

This is the kind of dude that was a Kapo in a concentration camp.

@Tarpon yeah. He's clearly on the dark triad. They all seem to be. I keep taking the hopium that trump will pull a rabbit out his butt because I can't ...

What can you say about someone like this. He would have everyone either killed or imprisoned in a camp if they have an opinion that differs from his.
He has the only way forward to the utopia locked away in that huge ego of his.
He must be "God"

I can't say what I really think about this twink. I'm controlling my temper.

I knew something was wrong with taxpayer-funded PBS when they were reporting news with a woke slant. He talks about horrible children. People like him should not go unpunished.

He got fired for this.

@Tarpon because he exposed himself. The one who fired him is likely of the same ilk.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:171666
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.