slug.com slug.com

1 4

These folks mean to bring violence to your neighborhood...

Large ANTIFA group marches right down 7th Avenue in NYC in full black bloc with battle shields-
[redstate.com]antifa-group-marches-right-down-7th-avenue-in-nyc-in-full-black-bloc-with-battle-shields-n307643

SpikeTalon 10 Jan 11

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Best response to Antifa? Don't be a fucking fascist. Best response to BLM stop killing unarmed black people. What ideas have you got about responding to right wing militias invading the Capitol undercover of MAGA protests?

I don't like either side's whack job rioters. I don't view ANTIFA or BLM as my adversaries, but they sure would view me as one though, so retaliation is in order. Libertarian is a far cry from being fascist and not everyone with right-leaning views is automatically a fascist. If you want us to stop picking on those "poor defenseless" A and BLM folks, then stop fucking calling all of us fascists. The problem with police runs far deeper than just racism, police forces nowadays have become a for profit business going around getting as many "customers" as they can. I've been harassed by police in the past, and I'm as white as can be.

Other than going around and doing the same thing you accuse others of doing, what the fuck have you done lately to bring about positive change, huh?

I'm not a fucking fascist.
I don't go around harassing or killing black people.

Stop making assumptions and maybe just maybe some more of us out there might start to take you a little more seriously and be willing to work with you in finding a solution to the issues you complained about above. Cripes... a few hundred frickin clowns managed to break into the Capitol Building and cause some mischief, and you fuckers piss your damn pants, all the while conveniently ignoring similar criminal acts from the likes of ANTIFA. If you can't realize that both extremes are no good for society, then chances are you are part of the fucking problem.

@SpikeTalon but this guy is@jp42

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:170972
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.