slug.com slug.com

2 0

The Republican Party hates their voters

JasperLMiller 5 Jan 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I somewhat agree with catturd for the following. The republican party is just as complicit, as the dnc, maybe a little less now then lets say pre 2016.Donald trump came into office and started actually doing what he campaigned on(building the wall,re-negotiating n.a.f.t.a, tariffs on china). Starting with a majority in the house and the senate, the republican party was put directly in the spotlight.People wanted to see results, and where mad when the votes were not there. Even after the gop lost the majority in the house, there was so much was going on with trump, they where in the news constantly having to show they're constituents that they supported the president, and by proxy the general republican voter. I'm sure alot of those career politicians would like to get back to "business as usual", i.e taking money from lobbyists, and making backdoor deals with democrats to line their own pockets and and make their globalist corporate overlords happy. Thats not to say, that some of them arn't now, like mitt rommneys worthless ass.

"Republicans" stands for Constitutional Republicans. If you believe what the media says about Republicans, you are not too smart.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:170320
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.