slug.com slug.com

3 1

Democracy does not work.
One man, one vote, is not pragmatic.
People, should be required to pass a political literacy test, before being given a vote.

AdrianRainbow 7 Jan 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

People are imperfect. Screening for “worthy” voters wouldn’t work, no I’m not sure whether literacy is the standard. And even if screening did work, I wouldn’t start with irresponsible voters, I’d start by screening for irresponsible people who think they’re ready for parenthood. There’s no test for that, and deadbeat parents do more damage than voters.

I see no reason why screening wouldn't work, we screen for competence/responsibility, all day, everyday. I agree on the parenting question, but that's another fight.

who is going to set the test ?

A body of independent, critical and informed pundits. A non-partisan set of questions related to local, and national govt,' should not be that difficult to author.

That is exactly what the presidential debate commission is supposed to be.

Fascism is the solution!

#OswaldMosley #BUF #Rothschilds #BoardofDeputies #ZOG

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:169905
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.