slug.com slug.com

4 5

Media outrage over Capitol riot isn't about defending democracy, it's about wielding power-
[thefederalist.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Jan 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes. The intent of those breaking into the capitol was for the purpose using force to gain power over others. Believing that the election was stolen is not a legitimate reason to take power of action in that way. If I truly believed that Donald J. Trump was a homosexual pedophile that does not give me the right to put out a hit on him. Mob rule is not rule of law, it is the antithesis of it.

I didn't agree with that riot...

It's all part of the show. It's why they instigated a riot in the first place...

Mainstream media is all about power, they do not care about truth or being informative. They believe they control what you should see and think.

Attempted coup that failed, losers!🤣🤣🤣

All of them (BLM, Proud Boys and other far right groups, and ANTIFA) are losers in my opinion...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:169890
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.