slug.com slug.com

2 4

The time has come. You must entertain opening up accounts on alternative social-media platforms that enforce your constitutional rights.
There are alternatives, like Parler, Odysee, Bit Chute, Minds, and other competitors to big-tech. It's up to you if you want to keep using big-tech platforms, but their assault upon freedom of speech and conservatives in general is expected to ramp up. They just banned a President.
We will post invite links to various platforms and assist anybody with questions as to how these platforms work.
Trump did not incite violence. He told the DC protestors to "Go Home" in several Tweets and a video which big-tech conveniently made disappear.
We'll post a snapshot of the now deleted Tweet in the comments section for verification.

1patriot 9 Jan 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And there is also Gab - a free speech platform - hit the Marxists Suckerberg & JackoffDorsey were it hurts - their pockets

Not free, I assure you

@MichelleD

I'm on Gab - why do you say it's not free?

@w0tn0t I tweeted directly to trump and I cannot describe the things that have happened since. Gap locked my cell phone ip from viewing the site while they looked at all my activity. I know this because I got on my computer immediately and could see the site but my account had no viewable posts. I tried to delete my account and it kept redirecting me to sign in pages in different languages. I gave up and came back later. My account was then viewable but the tweet in question was deleted. I was able to delete my account without any problems at that point but I've had issues with my phone and computer ever since.

@MichelleD
Gab has been undergoing upgrades & will continue to have upgrades - new servers & storage. I also encountered some posting issues, reported the issues to Gab but their systems seems to have stabilised now. Whenever there are system upgrades, migrations, there undoubtedly will be some issues which require troubleshooting to resolve.

BTW I was an IT systems engineer, with years of experience, however, due to cutbacks was retrenched.
I still maintain a few customers' systems

@w0tn0t If you are good at computer anything, you're smarter than I but it was, and continues to be, a very concerning experience.

@MichelleD

Fair enough but I'm active on Gab.

Already have an account on Minds, and that's been a fairly reliable site.

good to know i will have to look it up!

@1patriot If you're interested-
[minds.com]

@SpikeTalon yes i signed up as fudthepatriot

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:169581
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.