slug.com slug.com

3 1

It's absolutely insane that Trump has pardoned Blackwater contractors convicted of murder, but not Julian Assange who has never killed anyone. Seems strange, since if anything, wikileaks revelations may have helped Trump back in 2016, with the dump of Clinton emails and such.

Satch 7 Jan 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do remember prior to Trump's victory, him repeatedly saying"I love wikileaks!"
Probably only because they threw Hillary under the bus, then when he gets what he wants out of them he abandons them like his zealots at the capitol.
Stupid games/prizes ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Truth doesn't seem to matter anymore. For decades it hasn't been about america. It's been about a political party.
More often than not. People are playing for a team. Rather than the country

Is it really absurd though. The mainstream media is the ones who convicted these men. We never really got to hear there side of things. So I question that, Assange dumped all the emails and nothing happened. He can't be pardoned because he has never been convicted of anything. He has to be found guilty. Then he can receive a pardon.
It wouldn't matter though. The truth is out their for everyone to see. Just many refuse to see it. Same as biden. The truth is on front of our eyes, but many wear blinders.

Good point, it makes sense that only actual convictions can be pardoned. It's not a great situation, as it effectively curtails free journalism, and unlike every other news organisation, Wikileaks has yet to be found guilty of publishing anything false. People may not like it, but it happened, and it's true.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:169163
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.