slug.com slug.com

5 9

Trump sues Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger over leaked phone call-
[zerohedge.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Jan 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Georgia is a One Party Consent state. That means any phone call you tape is your property to use and you don't have to ask any other party who is recorded for consent. I know people will get mad at me for quoting the law. As far as Washington Post, you have to prove Malice to successfully win in court. Malicious Intent is impossible to prove.

This doesn't make sense. What remedy is the president asking the courts for? They both must be civil suits, so what would the remedy be? The campaign wants compensation because they lost or because the tapes were leaked? So, what are the courts going to say? You lost, therefore you get nothing will be the only remedy. There is generally no crime for leaking information, unless it's classified. But you can't classify information in which alleged crimes were committed or discussed.

I would love to see a Viva Frei vlawg on this!

Raffensperger must have so many ties to China that Xi is using them as puppet strings.

Will you comment on this in your video today, Daisy?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:168138
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.