slug.com slug.com

3 1

Low-life!

Cuomo Puts Drug Addicts Ahead of Elderly in COVID Vaccine Line
New York’s governor is once again showing his state’s elderly they are not a priority, this time by placing state’s drug addicted ahead of them in vaccine waiting lines.

[nationalfile.com]

w0tn0t 8 Dec 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So by making this post are you saying that you want the vaccine? There are a lot of people who say that they fear the vaccine - it does more harm than good - and they will never voluntarily accept the vaccine. I am one of those people.
When the media shows us videos of top officials (Pence, Kamal Harris...) being given the vaccine I don't believe it. I believe those officials are getting nothing more than a simple and harmless saline solution. They are NOT going to risk giving this vaccine to high ranking officials. With its rapid development there is no possible way to know the extent of harm this vaccine might do across the global population. Drugs like this take years - often decades to develop before they are approved to bring to market.

Not at all - I will NOT have the vaccine!!

The man, The legend, Cuomo killed. more people than all serial killers combined. Cuomo is the elderly community's worse nightmare.

Also asylum seekers have first preference?

I think he's more in favour of illegals - who in my view are not asylum seekers nor migrants

@w0tn0t But are brand new Democrat voters?

@angelo
yes, the Democrats BUY voters.

Putting his relatives first .

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:166699
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.