slug.com slug.com

1 3

A Current Happening
December 18, 2020. In Southern Alberta. We go in and out of various stores, including grocery stores, hardware stores, specialty food items stores and then Indigo/Chapters. We are wearing full face shields as recommended by our doctor. All stores except Chapters let us in. Chapters said not good enough. You must take it off and wear a mask. Has this happened to anyone else?

Aaharwood 7 Dec 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Can you expand on politics in Alberta?

I moved here November 6th, so my knowledge is expanding daily but maybe not as good as someone who has been here for a while. Generally most people are very respectful of others and their fears. Most are polite and caring. Having said that, we were in Costco the other day and 6 police officers had been called in to squash a protest that never happened. I was wearing my mask and so was my husband. They were not interested in us at all. I actually saw Costco staff wearing the same masks. I think that Chapters has one really officious person on the front door that is enjoying his own personal power trip.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:163532
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.