slug.com slug.com

3 1

Pope Francis and the Vatican enter a "global alliance" with Mastercard, Visa, Bank of America, the Rockefeller Foundation, Ford Foundation, others, "to build a more inclusive, sustainable, and trusted economic system that addresses the needs of our people and the planet."

StraightNews 4 Dec 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I guess the pope sees himself as CEO of Catholicism as a corporation. He's already been doing deals with China, so this comes as no surprise.

I guess Pope Francis doesn't want to miss a chance to join the Great Reset right at the beginning of this new phase of the world. Does he really buy the great sales job and flowery language of all their articles and reports? Is he that naive? Somehow I doubt that very much. He's just showing his cunning perception of where his bread will best be buttered.

Francis was (likely still is) a Marxist before he donned the frock. You can say he is a DPA of the Left into the Vatican.

We'll, Pope Francis might be Catholic, but he seems to be only vaguely Christian.

Frankly, you may be giving him too much benefit of the doubt there, brother.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:161450
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.