slug.com slug.com

7 4

No privacy, no property: The world in 2030 according to the World Economic Forum-
[zerohedge.com]

The World Economic Forum (WEF) was founded fifty years ago. It has gained more and more prominence over the decades and has become one of the leading platforms of futuristic thinking and planning. As a meeting place of the global elite, the WEF brings together the leaders in business and politics along with a few selected intellectuals. The main thrust of the forum is global control. Free markets and individual choice do not stand as the top values, but state interventionism and collectivism.

Individual liberty and private property are to disappear from this planet by 2030 according to the projections and scenarios coming from the World Economic Forum.

SpikeTalon 10 Dec 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is another example of humanity suffering from a mental illness. History is full of horror stories about the failed communist experiments. The larger the communist state is the more people die! This is going to be a global communist state without checks and balances, where the plan is to move people off the land and into mega cities.
What could go wrong?
Those who refuse to go must be humanely placed in re-education camps.
Once in the cities there will be a multitude of ways to force obedience and will be no shortage of correctional facilities.
Now you would think the people planning this dystopia would look to the human tragedies of the last century and pull back?
Not this lot because they are right. How do they know this? Because it's them doing it this time???
That's insane! The human race is "BATSHITCRAZY"

Seems like antifa and one world government the Bible warns its readers about in the end time deception of the illegal world system of economy and oversight

What these idiot do not seem to understand is that humans are tribal animals!!!
We like our own kind, we like to be in groups, tribes!!!
We have our own way of doing things and do not like "outsiders" interfering with OUR ways!!!
And on and on!!!
What these INTELLECTUALS do not understand is that you are not going to change that factor, not for the long run!!!

But they ARE. People now scurry furtively, absolutely no trust at all of another human.
They is the ENEMY, get a MASK, a barrier between YOU and me.
Wear a MASK in your house, while sleeping. Never know.
Fear based. What's weird to me is they're RIGHT. Too much INTERNATIONAL fraud, think
Hunter and Joe with Ukraine, China.
We're being CONTROLLED, conditioned, CHANGED. I think genetics might alter?
Epigenetics? If things are imposed long enough, the group changes, don't return.
The fear, depression when I go out is palpable, never like that. Touchy, hostile.
Oh, it's working.

There's a great reset group here

Being an 'individual' costs. Just in a game, I played by the rules, but not how the others played.
When I'm far too far behind, bad letters, glitches, whatever, once it's not fixable, I resign.
Suggested to another where I got the breaks...resign, start new. No, they won't.
Now I'm ostracized.
So imagine, that's just a little game. But when you don't own, you have to submit AND put up with
things you really hate, maybe smoking, loud music. Complain, you're the problem.

Morons.

Being rich and powerful makes you go insane.

You might have something there. I have observed that is true about80% of the time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:161282
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.