slug.com slug.com

3 5

LINK Covid-19 Vaccine Protocols Reveal That Trials Are Designed To Succeed

Gods damn it!!!!!

I just had a convo with one of my collogues about this. Working in medicine, it will soon be my "choice" (yeah, right) to take the vaccine or not. and I've been skeptical AF over the vaccine, in particular that UNUSUALLY high efficacy rates being reported in an UNUSUALLY short period of development.
When the first 95% came out, I was uber skeptical. Then the two other one's came out and I was like "Ok, maybe this isn't a fluke... maybe this is what happens when you put all the brain power of a WORLD behind an issue".

And now this article pulling the curtains back on what is actually behind those numbers.

If they are cutting corners to get a vaccine out quickly, that portends VERY poorly for the future. I know this from radiation oncology... we can kill ANY cancer in the short term... just blast it with enough radiation! But then we risk further morbidities, which is why efficacy for us is less local control (did we kill the visible tumor?) but tumor regression (will it come back?) and 5 year survival rates.

5 years compared to 5 months

Ugh!!!

I am NOT anti-vaxx by any means.... but I might be willing to make an exception for a vaxx that was shoddily developed!!!!

TheMiddleWay 8 Dec 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If it is too good to be true, it probably is not.

I must say I am surprised you would post that. I fully agree with you and have been very sceptical... however this not my field so I tried to trust the “experts” and somehow still hope they are right and I am wrong.

However it just does not work like that... throwing all the worlds brains to solve a problem only works when it a new problem, not something we have tried to solve and somehow managed to get it right. Vaccines takes years for a reason.

I sooo want to be wrong on this one.

I support your right to choose. I'm very opposed to making this mandatory.
As for me though I think I'll get one in April and am glad my Boomer parents will get theirs.
If they catch the Covid there's a one in 20 chance they'll die. A one in 200 chance for me. An even greater risk of lung scarring etc.
If these vaccines are like the H1N1 shots that's still just a 1 in 11,000 chance of death/disability. The vaccine will reduce risk by 90-95%. 1 in 11,000 of death/crippling by shot versus a one in 100 by Covid. The odds look pretty good for this vaccine. Consider me a willing guinea pig.
According to my brother it's closer to 9 months. They got to work on it immediately once lockdown began.

I'm actually going to agree with you on this one. Personally I'd wait for the toxicity studies to come out in the next 2-3 years before I make a final decision, in the meantime that's a "No" from me.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:157449
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.