slug.com slug.com

2 1

Who Will Take The Vaccine?!

So, with this never before gene altering vaccine, I’m truely interested in how many will refuse to take it? My doctor says he’ll take. What say you?

FrozenSoul 7 Dec 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think your doctor is lying to you because if he advises otherwise he's likely to suffer some consequences for NOT complying with the politburos orders. This thing is hyper-political.
I have no intention of taking the vaccine. I will ask my PCP if he's planning to take the thing - I'll be shocked if he says No. I believe he will NOT take it and his wife and his son and daughters also will NOT take it but he'll tell me that he will or did take the vaccine. His career as a licensed physician depends on it. Advising against the vaccine will likely get him fired in some creative way.

I'll wait 3-5 years for the toxicity data, then I'll make my decision

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:157267
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.