slug.com slug.com

1 3

Shorty after I was married my wife had people tell her they'd seen driving around town with a red head. She even got calls from two different "friends?" about my apparent adulterine behaviour. I had no idea what was happening until she picked me up after work one day. With my 3 year old Irish Setter sitting in the front passenger seat (his normal position when traveling with me), I just jumped in the back and rode home sitting between the front sets peering through the windshield. It was a pretty dog.

cRaZyTMG 7 Nov 27

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you've read some of my previous posts, well, let's just say I like the fiesty ones, the telephone smacking, got her owm knife and sooo happy to stab you with it kinda females (raised 3 kids, they might have seen a fight or two)......WAIT....I retract that, we always ended up fucking....fugg lost my point, cheers

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:155397
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.