slug.com slug.com

1 1

Had to telephone local council; after interminable menu options, I get, press1 to report an illegal social gathering under coronavirus regulations; press 2 to report a shop selling non essential items under...I felt physically sick. What has happened to people? I certainly ain't brave, but I could never face myself being such a pusillanimous shit.

noyade 4 Nov 25

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think you know what has happened. And yet the white race , the non-brain washed ones, cannot get a move on. Cannot make themselves heard. You, for example, did you call your council and protest? Was any kind of protest organized about this? What about the other countless insults and injuries to the White non-marxists, have they met with outrage and rejection? No. Everything is accepted as though it had to be, when it does not. It can get severely worse. Just saw a judge in UK saying he was going to hand out stiffer punishment to whites than to blacks. Should have caused a revolution. No protest from the new underclass.

If we can talk in the internet we have a voice, although it is small. We just need to take action. Not our politicians or our so called "leaders' , we do before it's too late.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:154791
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.