slug.com slug.com

1 0

LINK Social Worker Tweets Her Hatred Of Men - No Joke Janice Episode 27 - YouTube

what surprises me is how few people realize that this stuff is going on. How the hatred towards men seems to be growing.

Darkhorse48 6 Nov 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

AUSTRALIA HERE. Oh for God's sake lady, for someone who hates men, you certainly look like one with your short hair cut!!!
Men are God's gift to women, and eventually you will learn, I hope.
If not for man, you wouldn't be here, unless your Mother used, AI, Artificial Insemination, if so, then that would account for your uncaring and hatred toward men!
All this rubbish that spews out of the mouths of people like you, all started when they shut down a lot of Mental Instituations, now they're on the streets with wacko ideas, trying to corrupt the good living people on this earth!
Hatred of men? Maybe you should hate women as well, just watch the documentary on Women's Prisons, and what they do with broomsticks to new comers, with me trying not to be crude.
It's a crazy world, sure, but you're only adding to it with your self-assertion with your hateful ideas.
I wish you well, you need it!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:153629
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.