slug.com slug.com

5 9

Tis be the season again folks, and the left is griping again over what Santa Claus supposedly represents...

Santa Claus is immune to Covid, but is he safe from the culture war?
[thefederalist.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Nov 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I want Megyn Kelly to play a hot Santa in a holiday special.

Nicolas of Bari wasn't necessarily a white person. He, like Jesus of Nazareth and Moses, was Middle Eastern.

Yes, and I surmise He looked like an everyday ME person as we read passages where the Lord is not even recognized. We only have Isaiah 53:2 as the bible's description of the Lord's human countenance.

Good point.

I don't want a kebab Santa or Jesus.

Ah, the left and their racist rants over all things white. Maybe, if their liberal, anti-colonist universities educated them they would know that Nicholas was a Christian whose legendary gift-giving and kindness lead to his Sainthood after his death. The "White" color of his skin would be associated with the white Dutch colonists who brought their December gift giving traditions (associated with Saint Nicolas) with them when they came to the states. Instead of being an ass, about Saint Nicolas's skin color, you would think they could at least say "thank you" to the nice white people who brought Santa Claus to North America when they came. Or, find their very own black holiday hero to celebrate. End of rant.

Any feedback from the Elves union yet? Don Lemon would love to interview these guys 😂

too bad the left is mostly populated with cold hearted humorless trolls. why can't they just let it go for the sake of allowing little kids to dream about Santy Klaus...

grinches, scrooges...all are democrats I have no doubt.

Even the Grinch and Mr. Scrooge lightened up in the end.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:153454
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.