slug.com slug.com

2 4

LINK Bill Will "Legalize" Vaccination Of 11-Year-Olds Without Parents' Consent » Sons of Liberty Media

Not only does this bill circumvent the consent of the parents it has been established by b SCOTUS in its 79 Parham v. J.R. decision declared that the state cannot make these decisions. This is a terrifying thought that the state can allow or even encourage children to get vaccines without not only the consent but the knowledge of their parents.

turnerjolene48 7 Nov 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm sorry but for those who cringe from what's in these vaccines that they won't allow in their children's bodies...spend one week looking at the ingredients of all the processed foods you put in your childrens bodies. Check out the cookies with shellac ingredients..margarine which is one manufacturing step from being plastic..imitation cheese is a real goody but you get it every time you buy them a happy meal with a cheese burger. While you are getting angry from my words close your eyes and imagine putting your child in an iron lung and praying he makes it through the night.

Sorry, I can’t post the link to the video (FB block) but I captured the important info for you to research this vaccine at you leisure...It’s nothing I want in my body!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:152136
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.