slug.com slug.com

3 1

LINK Fauci: Social Distancing, Masks Still Necessary After Getting Coronavirus Vaccine

If you still believe this is about a virus....

parsifal 7 Nov 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I didn’t trust him or the WHO from the start.

I’m in disbelief that Trump hasn’t fired Fauci yet.

Fauci has misled everyone so many times with his conflicting advice it’s hard to keep track

@turnerjolene48 only problem is Fauci has media attention...

I do a lot of running, mainly outside. I don't wear a mask while doing so, though I carry a cheap-o paper one in a little baggie just in case I have to go indoors elsewhere (to buy a bottle of water or something).

Most folks out there are wearing masks while walking, and many are staring death at anyone who isn't so clad. Others will dive out of the way or yank up a mask in a panic if they see someone who isn't.

Occasionally, those same folks will scold or talk trash. My "diverse" "community" has no real trust to begin with, and now it's just hostile.

First it was “wash your hands, don’t touch your face, maintain social distances”

Now it’s “wear your diving bell, don’t speak moistly, and check under the bed”

@parsifal I'm gonna go out there and speak moistly. It's a free country (ostensibly) after all!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:151049
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.