slug.com slug.com

2 2

I would not make much of this at first glance, but with the story going around about the US Army seizing Dominion servers in Germany, it has me wondering. I am not good with election counts being housed on servers outside the US. Thoughts?

Lexpd1145 7 Nov 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is way to much misinformation that creates a headline and then creates "backup" to support the story.
While there are lots of discussions online today about this “raid,” PT News Network has reached out to virtually every military and international policy source we have in our playbook, and we are unable to identify anything that would make this claim seem accurate.
Following several erroneous statements that have been published in digital and social media, Scytl would like to clarify the following:
• The technologies implemented by Scytl in the US are both hosted and managed within the US by a local subsidiary, SOE Software, based in Tampa, Florida.
• We do not tabulate, tally or count votes in the US
• We do not provide voting machines in the US.
• We did not provide online voting to US jurisdictions for the US elections.
• We do not have servers or offices in Frankfurt.
• The US army has not seized anything from Scytl in Barcelona, Frankfurt or anywhere else
• We are not owned by George Soros and have never been connected to him
• We are not tied to Smartmatic, SGO, Dominion or Indra
• We have no ties with Russia either
The question remains, is this story true? Who really knows?
[ptnewsnetwork.com]

Yeah, these days who knows what to believe.

Trump had 4 years to do something about the swamp, and failed at every turn. He's got no one to blame for his current predicament but himself.

Honestly with the constant moves against him during his term, I am a bit disappointed he was not better prepared for the election. Then again, maybe he has lost a straight up election.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:150643
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.