slug.com slug.com

1 0

LINK Blues Brothers: Soul Man - SNL - YouTube

Remembering John Belushi.

guru 9 Nov 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Part of being friends is the ability to disagree without hating each other. So, let me say it, I was never a Belushi fan, OK Animal House was funny but the cult around him and SNL , well, I never got. Also, in the '70's I was never home on a Saturday night at that time, never the saw the shows till maybe a decade later or more, and even then just clips, I know he did a Samurai guy people thought was funny
Ackroyd was good in a few flicks
and Steve martin I couldn't stand either, never a fan Except for Cyrano and Little Shop of Horrors

that said...

Ya mean I can't hate ya 🙂 That's a bit limiting lol.
Never been a fan of SNL especially now. Really like Belushi and Ackroyd movies though.
Little shop of horrors is a favorite and I also like Steve Martin in My blue heaven, otherwise I can take him or leave him.

@guru Trump's got till Jan 20th and I've met Don Junior, just saying Nice country you have there, it would be a shame if a nuke fell out of the sky there

@MikeHunt Big area, might need more than one.

@MikeHunt That's a Great scene.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:150552
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.