slug.com slug.com

2 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Individual human sovereignty is a mythical political trope. You are beholden to those who took care of you when an infant. You are beholden to your neighbor and he to you for respecting social conventions that are needed to live along side each other. You are beholden to those who's support we all depend on for our daily lives to function and they to us for the things we supply for them. Sovereignty means supreme power or authority. That means there can only be one sovereign at a time. I am not it and neither are you.

I often do not agree with Peterson and this is no exception to the rule.

Any mention of law from Peterson, so far as I have found, is ambiguous to a point of uselessness, as if the idea is to purposefully fail to account for it, so at then to have the wiggle room to break it.

That self-evident fact is again broadcast in that message in that media titled The HIDDEN TRUTH About Politics.

So...

Why keep it hidden? What is the motive?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:149272
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.