slug.com slug.com

2 3

Well, I'm at a loss. I'm stunned at how much content on youtube is being "disclaimed." I'm aggravated with how broken google has made the internet. Any attempts I make at trying to learn more about vote counting irregularities weed off into non-argument "debunkings" rather than details about methodology. The media usage of "widespread" most times that "election fraud" is discussed is a "narrative" adjustment that diminishes the point of specific indications of count fraud in targeted precincts and population centers. Accusations of "disinformation" are making actual information impossible to identify. I've given up on being able to hold a version of reality that corresponds with, and also incorporates, all of the observable irregularities.

The fact that election results are being reported as knowable and true, given their variance from a full year of poling that at times set Biden with often around 10 or 15 points ahead of Trump in States where the result is really STILL too close to call with a straight face. The ongoing hypocrisy where covid risk is either blown out of proportion or swept under the rug depending on the political spin available to the narrative being constructed under any given set of circumstances. The "narrative" spinners are simply and obviously ignoring any previous expectation we might ever have shared that "truth" be understood as expected.

I'm hoping Trump lives up to the "narrative" of him as sore loser, unwilling to concede. and taking advantage of every measure available to throw the result into question. I want to see the courts clogged with case on top of case on top of case. I want to see every irregularity questioned and investigated publicly, in courts throughout the land. The election process and vote count has been intentionally muddied to such an extent we will never know the "will of the people," but we can dig into who all has participated in screwing this pooch.

govols 8 Nov 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The heads of "big tech" and many heads or ex-heads of 3 letter organizations will be executed if Trump wins. They are panicking!

I agree.

I tried to find out after watching Scott Adams what he was talking about when he said there are mathematical models that point to voter fraud. Apparently the way the votes came in is extremely unusual. I'm sure there is an army of basement geniuses working on pin pointing the places to look for voter fraud based on statistical models. There also will be experts on Trump's team doing the same. So far I have been unable to find any details.

At this point I'm almost a disinterested bystander as far as Trump goes but rooting out the corruption is still important. Hopefully the end of Trump doesn't mean an end to draining the swamp.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:148799
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.