slug.com slug.com

4 15

The Democrat's shouldn't get their hopes up too high thinking they finally got rid of Trump, as technically Trump will be able to run again in 2024, and I get the feeling he is going to do just that...

SpikeTalon 10 Nov 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They’d rig it again.

Well, I’m not sure I’ll take the Media’s Word for It ... Since I don’t take the Media’s Word for Anything Else. I’ll wait for the States’ Own Certifications ... and even then, I’m going to be watching the Court Cases very carefullly.

I don’t think its going to matter much ... if at all ... if this “Farce” is allowed to stand without a Hard, Total, Recount being done.

I Honestly Believe this was a Complete Cheat using dozens if not hundreds of different methods of “Cheating”.

If this “Election” is accepted, there will be No Purpose in EVER having another. Oh ... they might allow the illusion of a “Fair Election” but they will simply spend the next four years strengthening the “Paths to Victory” via Cheating.

Had there been some FEW anomalies it might’ve been excusable ... overlookable ... but this nonsense was ... simply ... beyond the pale.

Totally agree.

Let him run, I say. The people will choose. If they choose him again in 2024, so be it!

They may have chose him this time🙂

@guru It doesn't look that way, but-- again, if that is the case, SO BE IT!

I doubt it, if the majority of Americans vote for Harris Biden, they deserve to deal with the repercussions of their choices. They made their bed, let them sleep in it. I suspect that the results are deceitful and fraudulent, and in that case I pray that God has mercy on our once Great Nation.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:148023
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.