slug.com slug.com

5 2

LINK Every voter card block chained.

This needs to be shared wherever you post.
It’s already been posted but it has profound implications and if it’s true, it proves that there are people out there prepared to hold feet to the fire. 🔥

Rick-A 8 Nov 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don’t know... if this is true, why does Guliani want to start all these court cases?

All they have to do is have executive order to audit the ballots... Game over.

This not happening suggest it is fake news.

I seriously hope this goes through, find out, prove. I feel Obama is a big part, very shrewd.

From the get go, has not TRUMP been attacked, maligned every which way? Yet nobody from the left got prosecuted for that.
I'm not a fan of Trump or Biden, but imagine if YOU had that amount of hatred?

That WILL influence a person and make them upset, angry. This is normal.

To be accepted by one half won't work. Everything is blocked.
Looks like Biden's team cooked up a scheme to wreck everything.

I suggested Elon Musk make AI machines for voters. Not hard. But hard to Crack.

THAT is fascinating, even for dyscalculic me.

It will become relevant in the recounts. Every ballot will have to be re-examined. At that point, bogus ballots will become void. Not sure if there is a contingency for determining or recovering ballots that were destroyed. Don’t know for sure how this will spiral out of control, but once the evidence of widespread fraud is on display, a strong case can be made for recounting everything. At that point, Dems could quite possibly lose the house as well.

This link was referenced in the originally cited article, but it adds some information.

[in5d.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:147812
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.