slug.com slug.com

5 4

Can we all agree that the media polls over the last four months were not only wrong, but PURPOSEFULLY wrong. How can you have Biden up double digits with the counts that actually have been counted? Did they all poll the same 1500 people in South Milwaukee?

tracycoyle 8 Nov 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I absolutely agree.
I am unsure how anyone, can trust anything that they put out, to the public.
Their main aim seems to be, to manipulate and spread, whatever they are told to.
Even though I am from England, unlike many English people, I can see that this affects the whole world.

It seems that the corruption, is coming out of the woodwork. About time too, I think.
For years, good people have tried to warn people. Sadly, most people were happy just to bury their heads and accept whatever is given to them. With an attitude, that 'I'm alright Jack and that's all that matters'.

Love from England

Wrong, yes. Purposefully wrong? No. I think the media is just full of idiots. If they were purposefully wrong, what would the purpose be?

It seems to me that in 2016, the media's over-positive outlook was one of the things that tanked Hillary and helped Trump win. Dems (like myself) felt safe and didn't feel it was ultra important to vote. I know people who didn't vote in 2016 because they didn't care. And you better believe that every last one of them went out of their way to vote this year! And they fought tooth and nail to convince all their friends and relatives to do the same!

1. Demoralise your opponent
  2. Creates the belief that when you later commit fraud, that the fraudulent result is as expected and legal.

No 1 definitely took place, if no 2 actually happened in the 2020 US election, remains to be seen.

Oh yes the Polling Companies and all the media were doing their very best to skew the election in the Democrats favour. This is particularly true in a country where voting is voluntary.
People will see and get disheartened by the overwhelming evidence that they are going to lose so then they don't even get out to vote, because to them it doesn't seem worth the effort.
This is direct interference with the Democratic process as is the censorship by the media and biased reporting, etc, etc, etc...

ALL lib polls are propganda....

Edward Bernays is the father and creator, of post-war propaganda.
It is a shame, more people didn't do their research.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:147682
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.