slug.com slug.com

6 8

US news:

Cities around the nation prepare for riots pending Election results-
[thefederalist.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Nov 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Homeless people in large crowds have been kicked out of their shelters in San Diego.

They are roaming everywhere tonight.

So many bikes and pet owners.

It is sad things have devolved to this point. Here in Oregon Governor Brownstain ahs ordered all local law enforcement to work together to prepare of election night violence, and for the next few days. And she even has the National Guard on standby in Portland. But the stories I read never quoted any of her E.O.s on this which makes me think she has some how slipped in stand down orders if those causing trouble are antifa and BLM. I expect her orders are for LEO to only arrest Trump supporters, but then I am a bit jaded when it comes to that worthless broad.

Like cities that celebrate a sports championship?

that is true of cities like Detroit, Oakland, LA, Chicago, Flint, Cleveland...not so much in Kansas City though. Of course we have out nut cases but we're not as uncivilized as those I named.

It is amazing to see what tiny ultra minority groups can do to disrupt a city/country because citizens are too complacent to make their country function properly.

that is ONLY because the Democrat administrations and Justice systems have allowed them to wreak havoc...believe me; if the Conservative/Trump Supporters were to try that (which we don't) we would have been shut down very violently and rapidly.

Right wing business people have lost their minds. Countless threats of violence in my neighborhood today based solely on the fact that a post-election rally is planned.

Yep, totally nuts... I mean there had been NO violent political protests in the US for years!
You would understand if recently whole city blocks were burned down and shops looted during peaceful protests....

Oh, wait a second...

@Hanno It's called lgbtxyz

Understanding complexity is not the right's strong suit.

Perhaps they should walk past the plywood walls their elections have caused.

So did you Jo or Don?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:146664
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.