slug.com slug.com

1 0

LINK Borat Film: Jew Sacha Baron Cohen and Rudy Giuliani – Approved & Perverse Liberal Hate Speech – Tony Odarg – The White Gentleman

Borat Film: Jew Sacha Baron Cohen and Rudy Giuliani – Approved & Perverse Liberal Hate Speech – Tony Odarg – The Gentleman [tonyodarg.com]

TonyOdarg 7 Oct 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why is Jew relevant?

It is about as relevant as Giuliani‘s interactions with an adult actress is to the Biden corruption evidence.

Not at all... yet you bring it up all the time.

@Hanno ...I might have brought it up once? And in the context of the Biden story, it actually is pretty relevant, because it shows how Giuliani is easily susceptible to being fooled.

@TheMiddleWay
You mean like all of you and the whole media all falling for the Russia collusion hoax?
Why would Guliani have a security team? He is not an elected member or important.
Now, Joe Biden is a completely different matter... and now we have extremely blackmailable information that appears to be already in the hands of China.
That amazingly does not bother you... however a lawyer who is not in power does? Figures...

The only reason why the compromising photos are important is to show that the laptop indeed contain personal information about Biden Jr.
It is not proof that the e-mails are true, however it does show the high likelihood of this being his laptop. The proof that the emails are true were of course provided on the Tucker show a few night back.

I could not care less what Biden Jr is up to otherwise and it is not my business. A bit like Trumps private yet fully disclosed to IRS tax returns. None of them our business if they have been fully disclosed to the correct government agency.

You cannot discredit the e-mails and docs (no one has yet), so you ad hominin attack the messenger?

It does not matter if Guliani is a convicted pedofile... it does not change the matter of the e-mails if they are true.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:145488
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.