slug.com slug.com

2 2

Black Pigeon Speaks - 12 minute video with an unmistakable ring of Savage Truth but Of course I'm a notorious skeptic. Listen - and let us know what you think about the terrifying nature of its content.

iThink 9 Oct 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What bothers me isn't the bribery groups, always been around.
No, it's as the first part said, the HATE growing: the identifying their group with good, the other, and this is where it gets bad, called evil. Not different, not alternative, not that sacrosanct value, 'freedom of speech,
NO, it's evil.
Doesn't that cut off communication? You know the next step; and it's frightening. It's extermination, or imprisonment with loss of goods, rights, freedoms.
Oppression. This will push the envelope so those oppressed will have nothing to lose, like those
poor 'death row' men(mostly men). This will escalate violence, further damage to life and property, and I think the expat trade movement will escalate. These will be the 'cream of the crop, leaving behind the worst elements of society.
That is what I see this hate movement doing, perhaps everywhere it occurs, but especially in US.
It makes me revere the great wisdom of Jesus who said the unthinkable: 'love your enemies'.
None of us are 'right, good' totally, and we need to embrace the 'other side.
Interested in other's views, hearing the flaws (aren't there always flaws we don't see?).
That was a most helpful video.

This is what Trump is going to change.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:144880
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.