slug.com slug.com

1 0

so i came across a FB post about someone with guns and orders to kill Biden. My guess is this is similar to the situation surrounding Whitmer and kidnapping her. Now whether or not you agree with either’s policies and like them, aren’t these situations technically covered under the 2A? i mean they are being orchestrated due to the belief that these leaders are taking too much power and isn’t the 2A specifically designed for that purpose, the have a militia to fight against tyrannical government.

Joehlert11 7 Oct 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When talking of militias no one uses the qualifying "well regulated". This qualification was never defined by the authors and to think if they had been aware of weaponry we have today those definitions would probably have been written in. We still pretend that our social development stopped in 1880 and imagine ourselves riding the open range, carrying a sidearm and settling arguments with fists or guns. Our human ability to imagine has made it much easier and satisfying to fantasize life than to meet reality.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:144676
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.