idw.community

3 9

What goes around, comes around eventually...

After lobbying Facebook to silence content, actor Sacha Baron Cohen finds himself silenced by Facebook-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 9 Oct 26

Post a comment Author often replies/likes Reply Author often replies/likes Add Photo

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's awesome LOL.

To be fair, he is not silenced. He used a picture saying "covid is a hoax" and that triggered the (what I believe are) bots.

His content isn't silenced. Near as I can tell, my posts on Borat 2 and his Times articles are still up on my FB wall...

When such occurs on social media platforms, technically no one is censored, as such platforms are privately owned and private organizations are free to run their property as they see fit. Don't like how they run their organization? You can always use another platform.

@SpikeTalon
Amen to that...

@TheMiddleWay I refuse to even use platforms like Facebook and Twitter, so they can never have the opportunity to "censor" me.

Yes, it made laugh. Even though this type of censorship makes me sad, I can't help but be amused at how it came back on one of their own crowd.

More
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:144184
IDW.community does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.