slug.com slug.com

1 1

Some comparisons of Covid with two large flu epidemics.

ZuzecaSape 7 Oct 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just want to get laid and this virus is interfering with my biological clock in the same way that organized religion does.

[snopes.com]

@Mikewee777 #Covid19 hasn't prevented me from having unprotected sex with anonymous people I meet after 2AM in the alley behind the Waffle House. If you take precautions, the virus wins. 💉

@ZuzecaSape in my opinion, Chad is a cautionary tale.

@Mikewee777 What underlying conditions did he have? If he had none, he's a very rare exception to the rule. The overwhelming majority of #COVID19 fatalities are in the age group 60+, to the tune of 90%+ of COVID deaths.

Based on the comparison group (ages 18-29), people younger than that are ten times LESS likely to die from COVID, but people 65+ are 100x to 630x more likely to succumb!
[cdc.gov]

I'm healthy, I have no underlying conditions, I take reasonable precautions, so I'm not terribly worried about COVID. If I were 65+, I'd be living in a bubble.

More
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:143184
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.