slug.com slug.com

1 0

How did this massive scam occur?

4 billion, but fake facility? 13,000 to be hired, 281 actually hired, abd being let go?
Taiwan? Who is foxconn? Or is it FoxCON?

[theblaze]

2FollowHim 8 Oct 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unable to open the link

Whoa! I TESTED that link when I put it up, and it WORKED ! Wow, what does THAT say ?

Next time I'll copy, paste.

A massive Taiwanese electronics company promised to build a huge factory in Wisconsin and provide 13,000 new jobs in exchange for tax breaks and other incentives.

Break free of our abusive relationship with our government

The company built the facility, but officials are asking: Where are the jobs, and what is being produced?

A new report reveals that the new factory is a fake.

What's the background?

Back in 2017, Taiwan's electronics giant Foxconn vowed to build what the company said would be a $10 billion factory in Wisconsin that would employ 13,000 people building LCD TV screens. In exchange, the state government offered the company more than $4 billion in incentives, including $3 billion in refundable tax credits.

In June 2018, President Donald Trump, Foxconn CEO Terry Gou, and former Wisconsin officials ceremonially broke ground on what was supposed to be the site of a 20-million-square-foot complex.

But on March 30, 2019, the company suddenly announced it would not be building the plant after all

?..It continues. It DID work then did not? What's that?
BTW, the Blaze gets real news.

@admin
Something, maybe the IDW site or the poster's browser, is deleting the ".com" text from the URL.
[theblaze.com]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:143004
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.