slug.com slug.com

3 0

Just as I suspected: Trump supported Tshisekedi. Corrupt organizations both in Africa and Western countries seem to be poisoning the well. Kabila had to go.

[foreignpolicy.com]

jasonc65 7 Oct 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

According to the article, it took a long time for the State Department to come around to that position. It was formerly aligned with the other crooked agencies. Also, Trump appointed Mike Hammer as Ambassador.

Equating the State Department, which is almost entirely populated with Democrat appointees - practically the definition of the Deep State, with the Trump Administration is uninformed at best, and probably intentionally misleading propaganda by the Left.

Remember that the State Department was in the middle of knowing for 13 hours that 4 Americans were under attack while they had the resources in the area to intervene, and leaving them to die in Bhengazi, while claiming there was a video inciting a spontaneous attack. I saw the cables appear on the Web in real time, and disappear almost as fast.

Lets wait and find out what the President himself says. If I were a betting man, I would say he will disavow the State Department's position.

However foreign relations is often far more complex than most of us know at the time. So there is also the possibility that there is some reason in a gray area for the State Department to take such a stand.

For example, it might have something to do with the first time a peaceful election has occurred in the Congo since it became independent. As a nation without a Constitution like ours, and no electoral college, anyone can allege voter irregularities, and elections may not be affirmed for years.

It is a common narrative in Africa that the CIA sabotages their revolutions. Now I know that we experienced the same shit. The Illuminati carved up the planet.

Francois Lumumba had tweets from 2018 supporting Tshisekedi. He disavowed the CIA's claims that his father was a communist. Mobutu was the real communist. The CIA lies.

So does the State Department.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:143001
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.